Sections

Thursday 5 September 2013

Here we go

Righty then.

It's been a while, hasn't it, ol' keyboard. My last real blog post on www.notanotherbigmenu.com had me saying something ridiculous like "So here we come, Asia! I'll blog about my new culinary experiences blah blah blah ..." (something along those lines).

1.5 years later and I have done absolutely nothing on that blog. Blame it on laziness, but basically, the few things which led to it were:

1. Crazy working hours - When we first got here, I spent pretty much all my hours (waking and otherwise) at work. The times I wasn't at work were spent in the taxi getting to and from work. Basically, this left me with not much time to eat, let alone take pictures of the stuff I didn't eat and didn't blog about. Now, I am 8.5 months pregnant, so obviously the hours have reduced which is why I have some time to do this again.

2. Smartphones - Cameras on these smartphones are amazing. My Samsung Galaxy S3 takes really good pictures, and because I just upload them to Instagram now ("notanotherbigmenu" if you wanna find me there), I am still keeping track of the stuff I eat, but just not from a laptop anymore.

3. Finding my way around - I don't think I have quite found my way around this new city yet. Thus, we end up eating the same things over and over again. Anyhow, hopefully I'll be able to start blogging again soon on this blog and the other one, so keep checking in if you're interested.

OK, no one likes a wordy post, and as I have no pictures to share, I'll just stop right here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...